I think my dog may have ingested cider vinegar? Is this dangerous?

Question: 

Can my dog die from drinking cider vinegar?

Answer: 

There is no published information regarding cider vinegar toxicity in dogs. The ASPCA Pet Poison Control has a comprehensive list of substances and can provide a vast array of information (there is a fee for this service). http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control. If you pet is showing any signs of distress please take him/her to your veterinarian immediately.